Coopers Community

Schnookum's Wedding Brewery

antiphile

G'day matey

I was out of the loop for a while and haven't found out how your wedding brews went - in fact, I don't even remember if your friend's wedding has been done or still to come. I recall you were cutting it fine with I think your last batch (the third one???).

So what's the state of play, Can Can?

Cheers Phil

The wedding has come and gone. The 4 kegs have been presented and drunk. Everything when well and was much appreciated.

I didn't think they were my best beers though. It was all a bit rushed. If I were to do it again I would reserve more time and have a choice of some more brews to serve.

It made my hobby feel more like a jobannoyed.

I've been out of my own supply since before the wedding.

I haven't really felt like brewing since up until lately.

unsure

I had a feeling it was going to end up a little bit like that in the end Chad. Working to a tight schedule like that does take a lot of the enjoyment out of it. Well done for getting them all done on time! cool

I'm glad the beers were well received too. happy

So when can I book you in? tongue

Hehe! biggrin

Anthony.

I had a feeling it was going to end up a little bit like that in the end Chad. Working to a tight schedule like that does take a lot of the enjoyment out of it. Well done for getting them all done on time! cool

Hehe! biggrin

Anthony.

When's the wedding?

Hehe! biggrin

Anthony.

When's the wedding?

Shh Scottie' date=' I'll make up a date! [img']wink[/img]

biggrin

Cheers,

Anthony.

Archived