Coopers Community

Announcement of sorts

Otto Von Blotto

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd keep you all updated on my situation at the moment and why I've been scarce on this thing for a while. (Nothing bad!)

Anyway basically I'm living at SWMBO's place most of the time and my computer and stuff is all at 'my' place. Work is a bit ridiculous at the moment, so I'm not really having any time to get back here and jump on (or get bottles washed either, they're piling up!!), and for some reason the forum won't load on my phone so I can't even use that to check in. Still brewing though!

So, I haven't disappeared lol just no time at this point. However I doubt it will be very long before I do move properly and bring the comp and whatever with me so when that happens I'll be around here a lot more!

Cheers

Kelsey

Ah, I found the trick to logging in via phone (iPhone at least). You press "Login" (which should really be "Log In" - two words), press "Yes, I'm 18+" and the you have to press the "Coopers Club" floating link/tab thing on the side - that will take you to the actual login (one word this time) form.

Hm.. I hadn't tried that yet. I just tried to visit the forum page without logging in. It loads the front page with all the rooms and latest posts and stuff all good, but when you go to view a topic, it just loads that background with the dartboard etc, and nothing else. The annoying thing is it loads fine on the misses phone. She has an iPhone and I have Android.

I'll try the login idea though and see how that goes.

Cheers

Kelsey

Oh, if you can't view the forum at all then I doubt the thing I said will help at all.

In fact, in this day and age I just can't fathom why Coopers (or at least the guys behind their new web page) seemed to ignore mobile friendliness and went with such a heavy, data intensive website.

• 2 weeks later...

i think i heard that they had written an iphone friendly version.. but not yet Android?

i could be mistaken though...

the questions of phone friendly versions has come up a few times in conversations.

Archived