Coopers Community

The Brew Master is coming to Tasmania.

The Brew Master

Hi fellow brewers in Tasmania,

My good lady & I will be spending Saturday & Sunday nights in St. Helens, then we head to Hobart for 3 nights before heading back to Devonport on Thursday for our trip home.

Is there some Micro Breweries in these areas that we should visit. We would also like information on Teddy Bear or Patch Work/Quilting shops that we can also visit.

Cheers,

Peter

"Don't waste time, keep drinking".

Hey Peter

You will probably be heading to Cradle Mountain, if so check out the Seven Sheds Brewery on the way. I've been there and they have some nice beers to taste.

The Iron House Brewery is also on the East Coast, I've not been there but I have tried their beers and they are quite nice.

Don't forget to pack a jacket.

Cheers

Scottie

Thanks Scottie,

I doubt if we will get to Cradle Mountain this trip we will see how the weather is, maybe in the warmer months when we visit again. Thanks again for the info I do appreciate it, this is our first trip to Tassie.

Cheers,

Peter

"Don't waste time, keep drinking".

Thanks Scottie' date='

I doubt if we will get to Cradle Mountain this trip we will see how the weather is, maybe in the warmer months when we visit again. Thanks again for the info I do appreciate it, this is our first trip to Tassie.

Cheers,

Peter

"Don't waste time, keep drinking".[/quote']

I have been to Cradle Mountain in summer. I am not sure there is such a thing as a "warmer month" there biggrin

Archived