Looking for some advice on a brew Im looking to put down this weekend

Thomas Coopers Wheat beer 1.7kg

Wheat DME 1kg

light DME 5oog

Honey 500g

25g Hersbrucker @ 30

WB06

23l

I haven't done this type of beer before but I usually leave in primary for 2 weeks before bottling anyone have any suggestions with this yeast,

I have also read so many different ways of adding the honey, some say with everything else, some say a couple of days before bottling (obviosuly still 2 days of same OG reading before bottling)some say not to boil as you lose any honey aroma and characteristics, any tips on this? i was thinking of the 40g or 2 navel orange peels (added in the boil)

Your thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Chuur

There is no need to leave it in the FV for 2 weeks if brewing with WB-06. Once you have hit your stable FG then it should be fine to bottle. It would have finished a few days earlier and had time to clean up.

The yeast doesn't floc very well so there is no point leaving it to clear up, unless you want to.

Wow WB06 is quick had active fermentation after 4 hours, and this morning is going crazy in there constant temp of 22-24, is this ok? I'm not looking for a very strong banana taste if i can reduce that as much as possible.

Thanks for everyone's contribution!

Archived