Coopers Community

THANK PAUL

weggl

Paul,

Just wanted to say thanks for the Fruit Salad Ale recipe. Tasted one yesterday and it was A-1, even though it is still young. It spent 2 weeks in the fermenter and is now just 2 weeks in the bottle, so in another couple of weeks it will be magnificent.

What happened to the site yesterday? Muddy must have been tearing his hair out, not being able to comment.

So here is your chance boys to \u201cthank Paul\u201d.

Thank Paul [kissing] ....can't I say Thanks Paul instead?

What happened to the site yesterday? Muddy must have been tearing his hair out, not being able to comment.

I was online when they took the site down yesterday. I spent ages typing a typically repetitive and ill informed comment to the most recent "Larger" thread and then when I pressed post nothing happened [pinched]

Glad your enjoying your fruit salad ale Warren. Remmber it is recommended that you have 2 serves of fruit per day [biggrin]

You know what I'd do If I Had a Hammer!

Put on some parachute pants and yell "Stop! Hammer time"?

I still have the CD at home!

Have you seen the "reality" show about MC and family? I only saw a part of one episode. Pretty funny. Reasonably normal family.

Is there a record for how many different, unrelated topics have been discussed in one thread?

Archived