Coopers Community

Wal & Ned are Muppets

Scottie

And a great connection has occurred in the midst of all sorts of chaos. +1 to the Coopers Guild for uniting these two blokes, up there on the balcony kegs and all.

walc.jpg

I just had to repost this pic after it got burned.

Welcome to the Coopers Club [w00t]

And a great connection has occurred in the midst of all sorts of chaos. +1 to the Coopers Guild for uniting these two blokes, up there on the balcony kegs and all.

walc.jpg

hahahahahah im shuddering to think who The Great Gonzo is gunna be lol[lol] [cool]

walc.jpg

hahahahahah im shuddering to think who The Great Gonzo is gunna be lol[lol] [cool]

ok Wal your the elder in this forum..you pick who you want to be, cheers Ned

walc.jpg

Ned, I've just been PMSL (is that how you say it these days??) watching the clip that BillK posted, and it might be sad but true, but some of the one liners are ones that I would actually use and indeed find humourous...!!! While I don't have much more hair than either of them muppets I do have less eyebrow!!!

I don't really mind Ned, maybe we should just be known as the muppets "up there" and keep the rest of them guessing who is who?? So long as they keep the kegs full....[innocent] [biggrin] [cool]

walc.jpg

Ned, I've just been PMSL (is that how you say it these days??) watching the clip that BillK posted, and it might be sad but true, but some of the one liners are ones that I would actually use and indeed find humourous...!!! While I don't have much more hair than either of them muppets I do have less eyebrow!!!

I don't really mind Ned, maybe we should just be known as the muppets "up there" and keep the rest of them guessing who is who?? So long as they keep the kegs full....[innocent] [biggrin] [cool]

deal Wal ...its our secret lol

Archived