Coopers Community

how to post a link.

i see you guys often posting a link from either ebay etc how do you do that??i saw a good site regards hops and wanted to post to you all but i dont know how to do it....

This is where all the IT guys step in.

kool i can wait....i been meaning to ask, trying to do it...bugga it i thought id post it up

selectlink.jpg

What you have to do is browse to the page you want to link, select everything in the address bar (as shown) then click on it with your right mouse button (which will bring up the menu in my pic). Click "copy" to transfer the link text to your computers 'memory' or 'clipboard', and then start your post on the forum. When you are ready to insert the link, right click in your post and select 'paste'.

Should work okay.

Anyway, try it a few times just with anything you want. No one's gonna knock you for learning something new mate.[happy]

selectlink.jpg

What you have to do is browse to the page you want to link, select everything in the address bar (as shown) then click on it with your right mouse button (which will bring up the menu in my pic). Click "copy" to transfer the link text to your computers 'memory' or 'clipboard', and then start your post on the forum. When you are ready to insert the link, right click in your post and select 'paste'.

Should work okay.

Anyway, try it a few times just with anything you want. No one's gonna knock you for learning something new mate.[happy]

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-Grams-Galaxy-Hops-Beer-Brewing-/160957165212?pt=AU_Barware&hash=item2579cb6e9c awesome phil i just didnt want to bother people thats all

thats kool

much appreciated...im easily amused lol

Archived