Coopers Community

Coopers wallpaper

HartleyHare

When I saw the subject line of this thread I was very excited.

I thought I would finally be able to redecorate the house and keep my wife (sort of) happy.

Alas, it is off to Bunnings to get some cream coloured paint for the walls.[pinched]

We had screen-savers, wallpapers,etc. on the old site but our branding has changed since then.

It is one of the things we have planned for Phase 2 of this site [biggrin]

Hey Paul,

For phase two can I suggest a direct Log-In link at the bottom of the page somewhere?? Not where it currently is...

Your site is built heavily around Flash and Java and as we all know these are not really supported that well on Mac's and even at times on PC's they have issues loading. So where the log in currently sits if these apps dont load properly you can't log in very easily.

Often wanting to log in I need to visit as a guest then click on the name link of a nother member within a forum thread to be forced to the log in screen. It would be a good shortcut if it were just a link at the bottom of the page as opposed to where it currently is.

Just a suggestion for the IT boffins in your office [biggrin]

Cheers

Ollie

Send me an email via this site an I'll send you a couple of the old Coopers desktops if you like Sean.

Muddy that is very kind, the email not appear to be working will try again later, failing that I will post my email address here.

Although it was mighty nice of you to put your email address on the site for all of us to look at, it might not be such a great thing for you.

All of the spammers will also look at it, so I would be expecting an influx of spam coming to your inbox. Something I learnt the hard way.

Thanks for reminding me to remove it Matty..of course I'd never put my real address on the web it is only a Muddy address [bandit]...My real name also isn't Muddy as I don't like my name or photos (or similar) on the web.

This post will self destruct in 5 sec [ninja]

Archived