Coopers Community

She meant well...

Waxey Gordon

Wow' date=' Good for you! This must be very exiting for you. Do you have a greenthumb or are you new to the game?[/quote']

Exciting and frustrating that I can't be there more Chad. I haven't got a greenthumb - only dreams....A steep learning curve awaits. Having worked in darkened rooms all my life I yearn to be outdoors.

Hey Muddy, I didn't think foreigners were permitted to own land in Thailand... I am curious how you managed to acquire some.

Hey Muddy' date=' I didn't think foreigners were permitted to own land in Thailand... I am curious how you managed to acquire some.[/quote']

Are you telling that the nice fella from Nigeria who contacted me via email and sold me the land has taken me for a ride? [pinched] ...[biggrin]

Nah, right you are, my wife is a dual citizen and she bought the land. So it is my wifes land and she kindly agreed to let me live there with her when we eventually make the move [cool]. I have to sleep with the chickens though.

Envy you Muddy.

My brother has just last month done the same thing and purchased land out from Chiang Mai. He is putting in a dam to breed fish as well. He spends about 3 months each year up there.

Yeah I'm looking forward to catching my lunch from the dam or catching it in the yard.

Archived