Coopers Community

Gross Contamination!

Canadian Eh!L

Nice one' date=' Beer! Thanks for the cheer up![/quote']

Sorry for "satirizing", not "sanitizing"! [lol]

Beer' date=' you're not related to Weggl by any chance? [/quote']

No. But was he the one with the purple shirt that the kids ultimately rejected in favour of the original Weggl (Wiggle) that left the team due to illness some years back? [lol]

Beer.

Maybe Beer is Weggle....

I don't know whether I'm upset or excited, cos I had my first infected beer on the weekend. SWMBO cracked a bottle (it was a brand new plastic) and it was a gusher! Just kept going and going.

I had a quick taste to check and [sick] [sick] [sick]

That was 1 bottle in a batch of about 26 - the 2nd last. Would've been funnier if it had been the very last bottle, which we tried instead and was fine

Maybe Beer is Weggle....

1. I don't wear purple skivvy-like shirts. [tongue]

2. I don't look good in tight slacks.

3. Weggl is/was obviously a fairly funny guy. I'll try (at times) to fill the void in his absence. [biggrin]

Beer.

I miss Warren. A shame he doesn't come here anymore. [crying]

why is that Bill.. did he get sick of being sent to Siberia or just went AG?

I don't think anyone knows. Muddy was going to confront him at the gym and hold an intervention.

Hey Graham,

You have good taste, man![cool] I decided Golden was to be home 13 years ago after several years of being a bit of a wanderer. This place really called to me. It's a small town were the people who live here are generally happy, nestled in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains amongst Canada's premier National Parks. It's the sort of place were other folks come for their vacation[biggrin] .

Thanks for noticing[cool] .

Archived