Coopers Community

New Buissness Owners In Whyalla.

Pale Man

The Whyalla Garden Centre has been an institution and a beautiful place forever in our town. It's been up for sale for a while. Well one of our own is now the proud owner. Hoppy and Racheal. It's an amazing little spot. Jules could spend hours in there. I wish them with all my heart so much success. 

Screenshot_20240902_204739_Messages.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pale Man said:

The Whyalla Garden Centre has been an institution and a beautiful place forever in our town. It's been up for sale for a while. Well one of our own is now the proud owner. Hoppy and Racheal. It's an amazing little spot. Jules could spend hours in there. I wish them with all my heart so much success. 

Onya Hoppy. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Pale Man said:

That's just fantastic news. All the best Hoppy, you'll smash it for sure. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Wishing you and your family happiness and great success on your new adventure Hoppy. 
Here’s to stunning business decisions and outcomes mate - remember to take good care of each other as you go and you’ll be just fine I’m sure 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Wishing you and your family happiness and great success on your new adventure Hoppy. 
Here’s to stunning business decisions and outcomes mate - remember to take good care of each other as you go and you’ll be just fine I’m sure 🍺🍺🍺🍺

Excellent post. If anyone does well with it Hoppy will.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks all, Sorry i'm a bit late, it's been quite hectic haha.

It's a great business and we look forward to adding to it in the future. We have already added BBQ rubs and sauces etc., We will be looking
At adding a taphouse and cafe in the next 12 months hopefully.

Cheers all

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Hoppy81 said:

Thanks all, Sorry i'm a bit late, it's been quite hectic haha.

It's a great business and we look forward to adding to it in the future. We have already added BBQ rubs and sauces etc., We will be looking
At adding a taphouse and cafe in the next 12 months hopefully.

Cheers all

Excellent Hoppy, great news, I will definitely make an effort to come up there & have a look.

I hope Paleman is not lurking about though, could be dangerous. 🤣 🍺

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Excellent Hoppy, great news, I will definitely make an effort to come up there & have a look.

I hope Paleman is not lurking about though, could be dangerous. 🤣 🍺

Who me?????  🕵️‍♂️

You know how much I love my gardening.

Edited by Pale Man
  • Haha 4