Coopers Community

Brewing supplies.

5 hours ago, Aussiekraut said:

This stuff is quite hard to get up here

Try the bloke at Mike's HB at Beenleigh. He can definitely get it for you. Last time I got some it was $65 which I thought to be a fair price.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2024 at 9:32 PM, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

Hey mate I guess you are talking about cheeky peak brewery? It was my local as well for FWK and yeast etc. I am now in the same delema with freight. 

As others have said freight seems to be better when buy in bulk

I now use Kegland Noble Park Vic happy for you to PM me. If brew coopers Tins use the free freight when available and buy yeast in bulk.

Yes Cheeky Peak, I'm shattered that they have wound back their operations. They were brilliant! I suspect that they will close down completely from what the owner told me recently.  With a bit of luck, maybe a new owner might come along and breath some life back into Cheeky Peak.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Ølmatt said:

Yes Cheeky Peak, I'm shattered that they have wound back their operations. They were brilliant! I suspect that they will close down completely from what the owner told me recently.  With a bit of luck, maybe a new owner might come along and breath some life back into Cheeky Peak.

Yeah I was a bit suss of that. They told me when first got out of ingredients that they were focusing on the big sales. They tried to say were selling plenty of the big systems. 

I was a bit suss with craft breweries always going under. In saying that they always seem to pop up as well.

They were doing cash discounts for a while and I used to think with freight they would be paying it was a bit too cheap.

Next thing you know I got the last 3 FWK and a big bag of hops 😭

Edited by Uhtred Of Beddanburg
  • Like 1

On 7/5/2024 at 1:34 PM, Cheap Charlie said:

Try the bloke at Mike's HB at Beenleigh. He can definitely get it for you. Last time I got some it was $65 which I thought to be a fair price.

That is a good price. I think the last time I got my hands on some it paid $70 but that was not far off a year ago.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2024 at 10:19 AM, Oldbloke said:

I reckon you need a short cut to the FAQs ( beer making) at top of page too.

Or

On the menu change "brewing support"

To

"Brewing support-FAQs"

And while I'm on it, the online store link doesn't go to the on line store.

G'day Bloke. I flicked your queries over to Abby on Thursday arvo but I was away sick the next day. Here are the answers: We prefer to keep Brewing Support in the menu as the Brewing Support page has both FAQs and Videos, and both are equally important for new and experienced brewers alike. We couldn't find anything wrong with the link when we went looking, so maybe the glitch it fixed itself. 🙂 Cheers, Frank.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Doesn't look like an online store to me!

Perhaps I'm missing something. But I'd expect some products that are "in my face."

Yes, I know the basket is there. But you don't make it easy.

Screenshot_20240708-182048_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Oldbloke