Coopers Community

My story might get told

Posted (edited)

More 'burb's of Dallas. Ruth Paine's house where Marina Oswald (Lee Oswald's Russian wife) stayed. The garage is where a lot of  incriminating evidence was found.

IMG_9125.jpeg

IMG_9131.jpeg

IMG_9132.jpeg

IMG_9141.jpeg

IMG_9148.jpeg

Edited by Tricky Micky
  • Like 3

This is Austin, eye blinking, all talking, hot or cold food and drink delivery robot. He's feeling tired so he's taking a rest. Beware, don't mess with him, if ya'll do - the cops are there in seconds - I s*%t you not. 😯

IMG_9350.jpeg

IMG_9351.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Living the dream Mick.

Hopefully this is all worthwhile and the story/doco gets up. Otherwise it's been a very costly meeting. 😂

It is a bit of a hoot I have to say -  normally travel with tons of camera cases which is a tad tedious. Like you say - Livin' the dream

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tricky Micky said:

For those that know about the finer details of  the JFK assassination - this is a first generation copy of the Zapruder film. Handle with care I say. 😂

IMG_9240.jpeg

Remember watching that film. Definitely hit with a shot from the front right of the car which was the direction of the grassy knoll. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Homeward bound! Not before sampling a few beers - and at my son's insistence (from back home)  trying the burger joint Shake Shack. Damn fine hamburger I gotta say.

IMG_8434.jpeg

IMG_8435(1).jpeg

IMG_9349.jpeg

Edited by Tricky Micky
  • Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Righto @Tricky Micky I’ve come in late here and I’m now the guy with a huge hook hangin out the right hand corner of me gob

Mate what a great read - what a trip - thanks for sharing all those photos and snippets. After lookin at all that awesome lookin Tucker I know why (as much as it’s always been a bit of a life long dream to go to the US of A) the ’ol ticker just wouldn’t manage an overload of tasty cholesterol like I’d be tempted to 😋😋😋

So do you have that all important update you are able to share with us that are hangin on the edge of our seats yet Mick ?🤔

If nothin else you clearly had an awesome trip cobber.

Here’s to the result that is best for you buddy 🍺🍺🍺🍺

https://open.spotify.com/track/74L1SDDbutAB3ex8VeOPkG?si=oZ4TuyjMQHOrjA54GZ32pw

• Like 2

On 7/14/2024 at 11:43 AM, Triple B Brewing said:

So do you have that all important update you are able to share with us that are hangin on the edge of our seats yet Mick ?🤔

G'day 3 x B & B,  the 1st Production company in LA has knocked my story back unfortunately - missed out by a whisker. I need to get a particular bit of film from NBC - if I get that they've said they would reconsider. But getting that film outta the grasp of NBC Universal archives is like getting blood from a stone. 

Going into round 2 next week with a different Production company. I'll cross everything 😂

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Tricky Micky said:

G'day 3 x B & B,  the 1st Production company in LA has knocked my story back unfortunately - missed out by a whisker. I need to get a particular bit of film from NBC - if I get that they've said they would reconsider. But getting that film outta the grasp of NBC Universal archives is like getting blood from a stone. 

Going into round 2 next week with a different Production company. I'll cross everything 😂

All the best this time round Tricky. 🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh come on @Tricky Mickywhere’s the “fair go” in that (dam septic tanks) 😤
Maybe it’s time to reach out to some our big Aussie stars hangin around doin bugger all, like Huge Hugh Jackman, he’s at a bit of a loose end apparently after he left Deb. Or maybe someone with a bit more pull, like big hammer Chris Hemsworth, or if ya lookin for a hatchet man, maybe ‘ol Eric (one ear) Banna
Or if they just need some encouragement to cut a bit out and hand it over, who better than Mr Crocodile Dundee himself. Hangabout, maybe it’s something entirely different, maybe a little ohh la la with Nicole Moulinin’ her Rouge Kidman (insert a woof whistle here) 😉😳

Look, if somefin outta that lot doesn’t do it me ‘ol china plate, then tell ‘em you’ll have no otther choice but to send in the man in a leather skirt that no one wants to come face to face with. Yep, you picked it Mr Biggus Russellus Maximus Decimus Meridius Crowius, coz he’s got 30 Odd Foot Pounds of Grunts ! - Also, he has a mobile phone and he is NOT AFRAID TO USE IT 😂🤣😂

Keep ya dukes up and a smile on ya dial mate and best of luck to ya in round two eh 😉

In the meantime, here’s to copious amounts of delicious cold beers - Cheers 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Haha 2