Coopers Community

Hop Sale

7 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Hi all,
Received an email yesterday which I thought may be of interested for some on this forum, so I thought I’d share the info from the Cheeky Peak Brewing sale on Hops

20% off their range 🥳

Blah blah blah I don’t want to know I have too many now 🤣 but thanks for the heads up thanks 🙏 

Edited by RDT2

8 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Hi all,
Received an email yesterday which I thought may be of interested for some on this forum, so I thought I’d share the info from the Cheeky Peak Brewing sale on Hops

20% off their range 🥳

Placed my order.  Thanks

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

OH, Ok, well no problem 🤐

I was joking, appreciate your heads up, I just have too many hops😅 i am making too hop heavy beers in a row to clear some stock but i go to the shop or seem them on special and i think i havent tried that one and then have to pull myself up🤣 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RDT2 said:
13 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

I was joking, appreciate your heads up, I just have too many hops😅

Yep, nar I get it, I have a freezer full of all sorts of different varieties myself I need to crack on and use up.  All good here @RDT2🍺🍺

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Yep, nar I get it, I have a freezer full of all sorts of different varieties myself I need to crack on and use up.  All good here @RDT2🍺🍺

Too many beers to brew and just watched a David Heath video on smoked amber ale so now I want to try that but it doesn’t use many hops🤣

10 minutes ago, RDT2 said:

Too many beers to brew and just watched a David Heath video on smoked amber ale so now I want to try that but it doesn’t use many hops🤣

HAA ! Well can I suggest if you look up at some stage and you see this guy, you may have gone too far 😉😂🤣😂

IMG_3241.jpeg.6ff5cb535c34826db9464a408c9debeb.jpeg

Cheers to delicious beers 🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Triple B Brewing said:

HAA ! Well can I suggest if you look up at some stage and you see this guy, you may have gone too far 😉😂🤣😂

IMG_3241.jpeg.6ff5cb535c34826db9464a408c9debeb.jpeg

Cheers to delicious beers 🍺🍺🍺🍺

I can barely see him i am that deep🤣

• Haha 2

Did anybody say hops? I REALLY need to start using hops I bought just because I heard of them and never used them. I'm finally going to use the Hallertau Blanc in the Wheatwine I am planning but I only ever seem to use noble hops and things like Fuggle, EKG, Galaxy, Mosaic and PoR. I must have 35-40 different hops in there 🙂 

image.thumb.jpeg.dd3d94ccd659aa03178aceda7355582d.jpeg

• Haha 3

Just now, Aussiekraut said:

Did anybody say hops? I REALLY need to start using hops I bought just because I heard of them and never used them. I'm finally going to use the Hallertau Blanc in the Wheatwine I am planning but I only ever seem to use noble hops and things like Fuggle, EKG, Galaxy, Mosaic and PoR. I must have 35-40 different hops in there 🙂 

image.thumb.jpeg.dd3d94ccd659aa03178aceda7355582d.jpeg

WOOHOO 🥳 - now that’s what I’m talkin bout 👏👅😋