Coopers Community

Siberia

weggl

Not only has my link to "everything else" been moved to Siberia but my question on how to put the "CLICK HERE" link onto a post has also gone there? I thought it was a reasonable question on how to operate on this site. It may well have been useful to some other computer nitwits as well. I think I have been earmarked.[crying] [crying]

As well I have another gripe, bloody black PET bottles, the last 6 boxes I bought are so black that when you are filling dark beers you are flying blind. There had my say.[pinched] [pinched]

Not only has my link to "everything else" been moved to Siberia but my question on how to put the "CLICK HERE" link onto a post has also gone there? I thought it was a reasonable question on how to operate on this site. It may well have been useful to some other computer nitwits as well. I think I have been earmarked.[crying] [crying]

It has been move HERE Warren. It now resides in the dead zone otherwise known as "everything else". Posting links on internet forums doesn't really affect the taste of your beer so I can understand it doesn't belong in the brewing blether section. I just wish the recipe section would get the same kind of attention...ie. have only recipes [rightful]

As well I have another gripe' date=' bloody black PET bottles, the last 6 boxes I bought are so black that when you are filling dark beers you are flying blind. There had my say.[pinched'] [pinched]

I can't say I've ever had black PET bottles (exaggerating perhaps [innocent] ) - Have you tried turning the lights on?

Over time, the manufacturer has allowed the PET bottle colour to become lighter than the original specification. The spec' for colour is essentially - side by side, when held up to the light, an empty PET bottle should be close to the same depth and type of colour as an empty Coopers 750ml glass bottle.

The intention is to have the same "redness ratio" and depth of colour as brown beer bottles so as to give similar protection against light struck beer.

Geez Muddy, I thought we were doing okay with the Recipe Resource lately - the first page of topics all contain recipes, yeah??

This topic would be moved if it didn't have discussion about PET bottles in it - very cunning Weggl [ninja]

Mind you, it would be nice to see more effort made in posting a subject heading relevant to the content of the topic. [rightful]

Geez Muddy' date=' I thought we were doing okay with the Recipe Resource lately - the first page of topics all contain recipes, yeah?? [/quote']

[innocent] My opinions are based purely on assumption - who has time for facts? [biggrin] I hereby withdraw my criticism and extend a full apology. The embarrassment my comments have caused have caused my personal "redness ratio" to be somewhat amplified from my usual specification.

Paul, where there is a will there is a way.

All of my posts are subject to the topic.[cool]

Blether, means to talk in an unintelligent manner especially at length, or foolish or prolonged talk.

I think my posts do well qualify for the description of \u201cblether\u201d. If I was to take my case to a tribunal I have complete assurance that I would win the case.

However seeing we live in Oz where Kangaroo courts are the norm, take the Dingo Chamberlain case as an example, I can\u2019t see a positive result forthcoming. This is complete Blether![crying]

Regarding the black bottles, when you hold them up to the light you would be convinced they are full of stout, that is apart from the weight, that is how black they are. No red whatsoever.[pinched]

Archived