Coopers Community

Seems Like

weggl

Seems Like "Muddy's Tribute" has been removed! I guess some people don't appreciate good literature . [pinched] [pinched] [crying] [crying]

Hope they don't listen to Tony's band, he may get excommunicated [crying] .

Don't worry Tony i think I jumped the gun we have been moved to "everything else"[roll]

I mean "Blether" means to talk a lot of crap. Did I not fulfil that?[innocent] [innocent]

Next thing they will probably remove my girl[pinched]

One might argue that the image in Weggl's signature is distracting, to say the least!

From the thread, New to the Guild? ** PLEASE READ THIS POST FIRST **

[rightful] Please be mindful to conduct yourself on this forum as if you are visiting the Cooper Family's private home' date=' which they have kindly opened to the public.[rightful']

Weggl, would you put this image up as a poster on the wall at the Cooper Family's house?

My thoughts exactly Warren - He must have missed that one. You guys are going to get us all kicked out of "the Coopers family house" with your combined wobbly bits [innocent]. Purveyors of alcohol based depressants are apparently cut from a more puritanic cloth [alien]...is "puritanic" a word? Not sure just being a commoner [innocent]

My thoughts exactly Warren - He must have missed that one. You guys are going to get us all kicked out of "the Coopers family house" with your combined wobbly bits [innocent]. Purveyors of alcohol based depressants are apparently cut from a more puritanic cloth [alien]...is "puritanic" a word? Not sure just being a commoner [innocent]

Its still rock and roll to me [rightful]

One might argue that the image in Weggl's signature is distracting, to say the least!

From the thread, New to the Guild? ** PLEASE READ THIS POST FIRST **

[rightful] Please be mindful to conduct yourself on this forum as if you are visiting the Cooper Family's private home' date=' which they have kindly opened to the public.[rightful']

Weggl, would you put this image up as a poster on the wall at the Cooper Family's house?

Why would Weggl not be allowed to post a photo of his grandaughter as his sig pic?[biggrin] [innocent] [bandit] [pinched] [rightful]

Archived