Coopers Community

Help required soon

weggl

Right boys, have my Chinglish booklet open on the Aussie page, am plugged in, switched on.

Now to the problem and am hoping that you bunch of wonderful fellows will be able to improve my standard of posting, here goes.

How does one get quotes and photos under a line in ones post and how do you get the line? There I have disclosed my ignorance and look forward to some lessons. Please don\u2019t call me a dickhead as I may get upset.

I've done it, that me when I had hair[pinched] [roll]

When I quote I click on the quote icon. The following thing appears in the box (I removed a / symbol so it would appear)

I then just copy and paste a phrase in between the middle brackets ie between ] and [.

Then in the first bracket I type the name with an equals sign in front eg.

And then it magically appears.

I haven't tried to work out the photos. It looks like too much hard work.

I hope this helped.

Warren, I assume you are referring to the signature....

1/ Click on your name up the top left hand side of the page, near where it says welcome.

2/ Now click on Signature in the links that appear. Then just add whatever you like exactly the same way you would if you are to post something.

You got it mate. However, just remember that this changes all your previous posts to your current setup. i.e. that large pic you are using sux when you have a few posts in a topic. It takes everyone a long time to get to the bottom of the page [crying]

At least you got it all sus'd out now though. You will be writting your own brew software soon [sideways]

Bill, I think you should have feigned ignorance and said you didn't know how to do it.

It looks as if you have created a monster.

LMAO I was just thinking the same thing!! However, we should give him a little leeway during the learning period [rightful]

Archived