Coopers Community

IMAGESHACK

weggl

Muddy I've stuffed up again! when I upload my photos, the next page that comes up is "my album" not the page you showed where the forum code is. I find a forum code in the my album section but when i copy it and paste it into the coopers "new topic" it only gives the link which takes me back to the Imageshack site. this is the trouble when you dont practice posting photos for a long while, especialy for and old bloke. Help!

Hrrrmm I'm not Muddy and don't really understand what has gone wrong. nevertheless, if you can bring your pic up just copy the address then post it here with {img]address here{/img] tags where you replace the { with [

Hope this helps

Ive got a feeling that he means a direct link to the image not the site that contains the image. The forum code has the direct link in it but has other guff as well.

I think you remove the other guff when you post it Muddy (ie the uploaded by imageshack stuff)

Bloody, magicians.

This unit doubles as a heater and a cooler. Under the towels is a wire cage, strapped to the cage is a water bed heating pad, this is 2inches away from the fermenter, it only heats the air. The thing on the top is the temp control for the pad, it works extremely well.

In the summer the garbage lid is filled with water and the top towel is removed, there is a single towel under fastened to the top. I pour water over the top; the towels soak up water to replace evaporation. This keeps the temp around 4C below the temp in the cellar. Generally runs around 23-24C in the summer.

Yea Matt, cant fit a fridge, I'm stuck for room storing bottles. Might have to do a major excavation under the house if I keep brewing, but I dont think the good lady would approve.[pinched]

This is my new heater /cooler, the hole in the top left is the outlet for the warm air, the computer fan has now been moved from the pipe to this position. The pipe is redundant.

2newd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The box at the back housed a 30w halogen light, the air is sucked into the bottom of this box and expelled out through the top fan, (possision of the fan not shown in thes photos)

3new.jpg

5new.jpg

Nice job Warren. As Muddy said though, a fridge really doesn't take up much more footprint than what you have here... worth a thought mate and your beer will love you forever.

I just finished another temp controller. With this one I actually put a 240v socket in the side with a rocker switch to turn on and off. Saves me hunting for a power outlet now :)

Would have to agree with Bill & Muddy. With all these boxes you have a brew fridge like Wayno's would take up less room...just a thought. I know how much better my brewing has been with a fridge. [cool]

Best $1.36 I have spent...gotta love Ebay [biggrin]

• 2 months later...

Archived