Coopers Community

Maroon Ale

McFrankel

Can anyone help with natural colouring ideas? I was looking at making a Maroon Ale to celebrate the success of Queensland winning their 6th consecutive series last night [devil] . I was thinking perhaps a fruit extract of some type perhaps pommegrante etc.

You will also need to boil a heap of POR for 60 min and add sand to eack bottle with your priming sugar....... To make it bitter and hard to swallow, just like being a NSWelshman living in QLD after 6 straight losses[crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying]

You will also need to boil a heap of POR for 60 min and add sand to eack bottle with your priming sugar....... To make it bitter and hard to swallow' date=' just like being a NSWelshman living in QLD after 6 straight losses[crying'] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying]

I have it the other way around Squishy, a QLDer in NSW [devil]

You may also find that it will pack an unexpected punch. You could name it after Sam Thaiday.[devil]

You mean something like "Third man in a punch up Ale" or "The most punchable face in the NRL ale" Actually that last one goes to Billy Slater

Archived