Coopers Community

Recipe confusion

Mattshout

Dear bew gang. I've got myself in a frustrating situation. I purchased a couple of recipes a while back. Anyway, life got very busy and I have the ingredients here and have forgotten the name of the current recipe I want to start putting together. I have a can of robust golden ale extract and soft pack of robust lme. Amy suggestions on what recipe this belongs to? Unfortunately my order just shows the individual parts. Cheers in advance.

40 minutes ago, Mattshout said:

Dear bew gang. I've got myself in a frustrating situation. I purchased a couple of recipes a while back. Anyway, life got very busy and I have the ingredients here and have forgotten the name of the current recipe I want to start putting together. I have a can of robust golden ale extract and soft pack of robust lme. Amy suggestions on what recipe this belongs to? Unfortunately my order just shows the individual parts. Cheers in advance.

Hey Matt, Welcome to the Forum.

I used the Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet to filter Can 1 by "Golden Ale" and Fermentables 1 by "Robust Liquid Malt Extract".  Your brew is either Choc Hazelnut Stout or Out of the Dark Saison.  If you check out those two brews and compare your other ingredients to the ones in the relevant recipe, you should be able to figure out which brew you have the ingredients for.

The Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet showing the filtering is attached below;

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V2.12.19 filtered by Golden Ale and Robust LME.xlsx

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Mattshout said:

Shamus, than you kind sir. It will be the Saison, that triggered my memory. I will download the spreadsheet just in case this occurs again. Your assistance is much appreciated. 

you can also  head to the coopers recipe section in conjunction to   Shamus';s coopers Spreadsheet to confirm exactly what you  have as well

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mattshout said:

Shamus, than you kind sir. It will be the Saison, that triggered my memory. I will download the spreadsheet just in case this occurs again. Your assistance is much appreciated. 

Don't know who did it. But it's bloody handy spread sheet.

• Like 3