ANHC 2022

ozdevil

ANHC 2022
dates = October  14th to 15th 
Where = Melbourne
venues = William Angliss Institute , Latrobe Street
               and deeds brewing  in Glen iris

About ANHC

ANHC  is a two day celebration of brewing as a hobby, of beer and beverages, and all things fermentable. We bring together the whole Australian brewing community to share knowledge, experience, ideas and, of course, beer.

If you are interested in this sort of thing and you can afford to go there is a wealth of good knowledge  amongst the guest speakers
Mind you,  you can pick what you want to attend  as well as take a premium package which will get you to all of the events as some other goodies

anyone interested can head here  https://www.anhc.com.au/index.php.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

ANHC 2022
dates = October  14th to 15th 
Where = Melbourne
venues = William Angliss Institute , Latrobe Street
               and deeds brewing  in Glen iris

About ANHC

ANHC  is a two day celebration of brewing as a hobby, of beer and beverages, and all things fermentable. We bring together the whole Australian brewing community to share knowledge, experience, ideas and, of course, beer.

If you are interested in this sort of thing and you can afford to go there is a wealth of good knowledge  amongst the guest speakers
Mind you,  you can pick what you want to attend  as well as take a premium package which will get you to all of the events as some other goodies

anyone interested can head here  https://www.anhc.com.au/index.php.

Jeez, not at that price, I would rather spend that sort of money on brewing equipment/supplies.

But that's only my opinion, it may interest others.

11 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Jeez, not at that price, I would rather spend that sort of money on brewing equipment/supplies.

But that's only my opinion, it may interest others.

its a bit steep for me as well  phil.   but the wealth of knowledge under the 1 roof maybe 2   in this case is something worth it if your well vested into homebrewing and maybe considering brewing proffessionally

however the price you was probably looking at was the entire premium package which they are preying on , you can purchase individual tailored events to suit your own needs.

its not very often you get all these big speakers under the 1 event and for the weekend.   

your not only just listening to speakers but you will get to taste all the beers that are being judged i believe

but hey i am like yourself  i wont be doing it myself as much as i would like as i have a big purchase in brewing  coming soon  which is going to cost a grand  so my dollars are going to that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ozdevil said:

its a bit steep for me as well  phil.   but the wealth of knowledge under the 1 roof maybe 2   in this case is something worth it if your well vested into homebrewing and maybe considering brewing proffessionally

however the price you was probably looking at was the entire premium package which they are preying on , you can purchase individual tailored events to suit your own needs.

its not very often you get all these big speakers under the 1 event and for the weekend.   

your not only just listening to speakers but you will get to taste all the beers that are being judged i believe

but hey i am like yourself  i wont be doing it myself as much as i would like as i have a big purchase in brewing  coming soon  which is going to cost a grand  so my dollars are going to that.

It's not just that, I would have to have an interest for a start & then there is the cost of the return trip to Melbourne from Adelaide, Accommodation etc.

As I said it will interest some but not me. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

It's not just that, I would have to have an interest for a start & then there is the cost of the return trip to Melbourne from Adelaide, Accommodation etc.

As I said it will interest some but not me. 

I agree it will interest some.    its certainly event you have to budget for