Coopers Community

GABS Brisbane FREE ticket

Aussiekraut

I have a ticket for the morning session (11:30-16:30) of this years GABS festival in Brisbane on 07/05/2022 to give away. I bought it not considering that I will travel overseas just 2 weeks after the festival and attending a crowded event might not be the best idea. The last thing I want is get a dose of the rona between now and travel day.

So as much as I'd like to go, I decided not to go but also don't want the ticket go to waste. So if you're interested, let me know. This is strictly first come first served.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

I have a ticket for the morning session (11:30-16:30) of this years GABS festival in Brisbane on 07/05/2022 to give away. I bought it not considering that I will travel overseas just 2 weeks after the festival and attending a crowded event might not be the best idea. The last thing I want is get a dose of the rona between now and travel day.

So as much as I'd like to go, I decided not to go but also don't want the ticket go to waste. So if you're interested, let me know. This is strictly first come first served.

Very generous offer AK - no good to me in Adelaide. You are probably doing the right thing staying home.