Coopers Community

Brewzilla 35L Equipment Profile

JAXBRO

Hi all,

I’ve purchased a 35l brewzilla and wondering if anyone has the BeerSmith3 equipment profile for this?

I understand everyone’s brewery is different but just trying to get a good head start with the unit on my first brew and can then fine tune from there.

I’ve checked out Brian’s from short circuited but not sure how accurate it is based on Aussie brewing and 240v etc...

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

John

5 minutes ago, JAXBRO said:

I’ve purchased a 35l brewzilla and wondering if anyone has the BeerSmith3 equipment profile for this?

The Home Brew Network on Youtube.  He does lots of brews with the Brewzilla, uses Beersmith and probably has a video on his Brewzilla set-up.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JAXBRO said:

Thanks Shamus, I’m a big fan of Gash and watch his vids but couldn’t seem to find anything, might have to do another search.

Cheers mate

I am do not know for a fact that he has one.  I just thought he probably would.  You would know he has done some recipe building videos in Beersmith.  He might even talk about parts of his Brewzilla profile in those, rather than in a stand-alone video.

8 hours ago, JAXBRO said:

Hi all,

I understand everyone’s brewery is different but just trying to get a good head start with the unit on my first brew and can then fine tune from there.

I’ve checked out Brian’s from short circuited but not sure how accurate it is based on Aussie brewing and 240v etc...

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

John

John 

you have been pointed in the right direction   

Gash has a couple of profiles for beersmith3 and  brewfather  

you may have do a search around on this forum

http://www.cellardweller.net/index.php/en/

he has  the 35l  and the 65l  profiles posted up somewhere on that forum

or  on the front page he has a video on how to calculate the dead space etc for the brewzilla 35l and 65l

• Like 1