Coopers Community

BIG W/Woolies

AussieJosh

you blokes need to have a look at the shelves here in Woolies Gove, lucky to get a home brand draught, no chance of getting a Coopers stout, Dark ale, Dextrose, BE2, and malts what are they [crying] ,

although i must admit i have not had a yarn to the manager to see if he can get more of the Coopers stock, may do so on weekend, might save on excess luggage when i fly from Darwin then[lol]

Here at the Keysborough shopping center we have KMart and Big W both stocking Coopers and although not overwhelming they do have a pretty good variety. Thats where i got the DIY kit for $74 then top up with 2 stouts at $9 a pop and the Australian Pale Ale beer kit Real Ale beer kit for my vintage ale at $11 each and a 1kg of Dextrose for a couple of bucks.

1st walk in to Kmart see their prices walk 100 metres down to Big dub see which is cheapest pick up from BW and on your way back out get whatever K Mart had cheaper [bandit]

I have no trouble buying homebrew products from bigW here in canberra shelves always stocked, i must be only one here buying the stuff on other hand i can goto a woolies store buy what i need aswell where as kmart only stock it all for summer. Weggel you might need to do rd trip canberra stock up all 3 Big W stores a fully stocked

Being an ex woolies empleyee dosent matter how often you complain to them all they do is we let management know if you have any questions call store manager and he be happy help you. That is letter you get back in the mail. Maybe coopers have to get onto there backs about this problem too

Delivered my letter today, to the assistant stock manager. He came down to the Coopers area and seemed quite shocked by the letter and what I told him. He promised to rectify the situation and said he would ring me when it had been fixed.

When I explained to him that his computer might tell him how many Pale Ales he had sold in a month it could not tell him how many he could have sold.

I explained that the empty spaces indicated the fast sellers and that the Pale Ale and Coopers Draught had been empty for at least 3 weeks, which means people go elsewhere to buy them. This means that instead of selling say 50 Pale Ales in a month the demand would have been more like 200.I also told him that I now go to Woolies first if I want to buy Pale Ale or Draught because Woolies restock every night, instead of wasting time at Big W.

He agreed that they needed someone with a pen and paper to check the stock daily.

Lets see what happens.

Anthony, dont come over to Brookvale, they to were out of bottle caps yesterday.

Not that I wanted any but there was a bloke there trying to buy some, I talked him into PET's. Might get a job looking after that section![innocent] [roll] [cool] [crying]

Archived