Coopers Community

Thinking bout my next brew

supernerdy

So today I bottled my Raspberry Wheat ROTM kit. Sampled and struggled to taste the Raspberry but hope it will improve... but anyway it now leaves me with an empty FV.

What should I brew next ? So far I've brewed IPA's, Coopers Session ale (substitute is similar to this months ROTM) a stout and the Raspberry Wheat.

As its getting cooler I am thinking a lager but thought I'd ask for suggestions. I Like the FoxHat Lusty lager so thinking a nice hoppy low IBU lager should be my next brew.

Any suggestions ?

Brew what you enjoy drinking. I don't see the point in making 23 litres of something you might enjoy, but I would encourage trying different styles commercially to see what else you might like, and the ones you do go ahead and brew.

If you like that lager then give something like it a try. I can't help with a recipe because I don't know anything about that beer, and my lagers are all traditional European styles. At a rough guess use the cerveza kit as a base and some flameout and dry hops, ferment it with a lager yeast like W34/70. 

Archived