Coopers Community

Will I ever learn.......

Fancy a Cheeky Pint?

Pooring beer last night and the keg blew moved the next tap and one beer later that blew. Only one left and I think that is going to go tonight!

All four fermenters are empty also. How bloody silly of me thank god for the stock of bottles in the cupboard.

Our recent guests must of drank more than I thought or was it me!

Pooring beer last night and the keg blew moved the next tap and one beer later that blew. Only one left and I think that is going to go tonight!

All four fermenters are empty also. How bloody silly of me thank god for the stock of bottles in the cupboard.

I try to drink from one keg at a time having only two on the pour at any one time for just that reason. I also bottle one or two longnecks from each batch for those odd periods where you run out of keg beer just to tide me over until the next batch is ready for kegging. wink

Having a few mates around drinking my keg beer often throws a spanner in the works of an otherwise perfect keg rotation system I have setup! lol

Cheers' date='

Lusty.[/size']

Having a few mates around drinking my keg beer often throws a spanner in the works of an otherwise perfect keg rotation system I have setup! lol

I have a different rotation system obviously but this still rings true lollol Luckily they don't come around that often, or else I'd need a second fermenter to keep up with demand.

I have a different rotation system obviously but this still rings true lollol Luckily they don't come around that often' date=' or else I'd need a second fermenter to keep up with demand.[/quote']

I'm hearin' ya mate! They woof into it! biggrinlol

Cheers,

Lusty.

Archived