Coopers Community

Has anyone else got weird stuff going on, on this Forum?

Away

Everything else on my PC is working fine, but this forum is doing really weird stuff. My browser is not accepting Cooper's security certificate, the forum pages are missing a lot of the usual formatting and the background has disappeared to become stark white.

Am I alone experiencing these weird things, or are others experiencing them too?

Cheers

I have a feeling that my Chrome browser is blocking content that it considers "unsafe", including some of the formatting. The problems don't seem to be consistent, though. I'm sure that the Coopers IT people will get onto it comes Monday morning..

Keep getting messages about security certificates on the website and I can't access the DIY Beer App. It has been giving me an "error contacting server" message since yesterday. Anyone know what is going on?

You can usually override the problem. In chrome, the notice has a advanced option under which you can click on continue.

For those who can't override the issue, I suggested that the setup on your particular computer doesn't allow it.

Yes hopefully someone at Coopers will attend to it tomorrow. Pain in the butt at the moment though.

Keep getting messages about security certificates on the website and I can't access the DIY Beer App. It has been giving me an "error contacting server" message since yesterday. Anyone know what is going on?

I have the same issue with the app too.

I just went and bought 5 cooper kits, amongst other stuff like grains, hops, yeast, extract etc. R2500 bill at brew shop crying, so Maybe Coopers now has money to pay their internet billlol

I bought the Cooper Stout, to try and brew my first stout....Going to give this one a bash with 1.5 kg of dry malt, 250 g of carahell, some dextrose to bring alcohol up to a level I prefer, and an extra pack of danstar nottie ale yeast or US05... I think I will aim for a sweet stout. I didnt buy chocolate malt as if i dont like the stout I cant use it in much else, while the cara I can use in Bocks and other beers.

Archived