Coopers Community

Adelaide Beer & BBQ Festival

Mark D Pirate

So if anyone is looking for something to do in Radelaide this weekend .

By all accounts it's a good day out , Coopers have a showing (of course) and many other breweries / cider makers so should be worth the measly $25 to get in the gate .

so hands up if you're going !

w00tw00t

I'm heading along tonight, really looking forward to it. Last year was good and this year promises to be even better...So many beers to try , the smell of hops in the air is almost overwhelming biggrin

Call into the Wheaty on your way home on Sunday; it's the second birthday bash for the Wheaty Brewing Corps.

Might be worth thinking about a sunday back up/ recovery ' date=' i've had many good beers at the Wheaty

so far i'm only doing the sat 11-5 session

If you go, check out Akasha Brewery. I am pretty sure that Dave, the head brewer, is attending and they have very nice beers.

i'll be sure to add that to the list , Sierra Nevada and Coopers will see my face as well

If you go' date=' check out Akasha Brewery. they have very nice beers.[/quote']

Great call ! i loved the Angry #$%^ XPA .

I didnt manage to taste everything the first time so i bought Sunday tickets too

Interesting bunch of now Award winning beers to try and good to see my old red label Coopers friend judged as Champion Traditional Australian Style Pale Ale

here's the full list

http://indaily.com.au/food-and-wine/2016/07/11/fleurieu-brews-best-beer-again/

Archived