Coopers Community

Super Sale on Little Creatures Pale Ale

Scottie

This morning I bought two slabs of Little Creatures Pale Ale which was on sale at the Celebrations Bottle Shop.

The boot in the Commodore was full so I placed the two boxes of LCPA on the front seat and headed back home. I had to stop for petrol and at a service station where I noticed a drop-dead gorgeous blonde filling up her car at the next pump. The Commodore has a nice V8 note so she noticed me as I pulled in along side the pump. She turned around and was wearing a very short skirt and a light jacket which was wide open.

She glanced at the beer on the front seat, bent over and knocked on my passenger window.

With her bra-less breasts almost falling out her skimpy top she said, in a sexy voice,

"I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for beer?"

I thought for a few seconds and asked, .... "What kind of beer 'ya got?"

Cheers & Beers

Scottie

Valley Brew

This morning I bought two slabs of Little Creatures Pale Ale which was on sale at the Celebrations Bottle Shop.

The boot in the Commodore was full so I placed the two boxes of LCPA on the front seat and headed back home. I had to stop for petrol and at a service station where I noticed a drop-dead gorgeous blonde filling up her car at the next pump. The Commodore has a nice V8 note so she noticed me as I pulled in along side the pump. She turned around and was wearing a very short skirt and a light jacket which was wide open.

She glanced at the beer on the front seat' date=' bent over and knocked on my passenger window.

With her bra-less breasts almost falling out her skimpy top she said, in a sexy voice,

"I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for beer?"

I thought for a few seconds and asked, .... "What kind of beer 'ya got?"

Cheers & Beers

Scottie

[i']Valley Brew[/i]

and then you woke up! lol

You guys brought this on yourself, so don't blame me.

A neutrino walks into a bar, orders a beer, and asks how much.

The bartender says "for you, no charge".

Q: Why was Heisenberg such a bad lover?

A: When he got the momentum, he couldn't find the position, and when he found the position, he couldn't muster up the momentum.

Two atoms were walking across a road when one of them said, "I think I lost an electron!" "Really!" the other replied, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I 'm absolutely positive."

Have you heard that entropy isn't what it used to be?

Heisenberg went for a drive and got stopped by a traffic cop. The cop asked, "Do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replied, "No, but I know where I am."

Q: How many general-relativity theoretists does it take to change a light bulb?

A: Two. One to hold the bulb and one to rotate space.

Einstein's Theory of Relatives: The probability of in-laws visiting you is directly proportional to how much you feel like being left alone.

That'll teach you, you perving, drunk-driving, petrol-loving rev-head! whistling

Archived