Coopers Community

What is it, IPA season?

I'm with Wal, almost; I have both my FVs empty and they have been that way since January 28. I had a keg blow before I went to Europe and it's still MT. (FYI I am attempting to move to JIT brewing with kegs, rather than stockpiling heaps of bottles).

I am thinking I should get a shed load of Galaxy and some Cascade 'cause I love the beers I have kegged using these hops.

But I recentlty tried an Edelwiess Hefetrub and a Hoegaarden (well that's actually a lie I tried many, so many that in fact in the end I was really trying at all), and TBH I fell in love. Has anyone kegged this type of beer? Is it the same as when bottled or does it clear up too much?

Top four threads are all IPA related [lol]

Hey KR, i noticed on monday the same thing and was gonna make a comment but you beat me to it. i do reckon its got something to do with the impending colder months. I have been brewing stout like its going out of fashion, cos even QLD can get a bit nippy in the evenings.

Currently i have brewing, a Toucan Stout at home and a coopers os stout at Nardi's place, Chads ginger beer and a dry lager with ship loads of cascade (dry hopped on day one)

I was thinking about a batch of Scotties Stella IPA, but might preserve my individuality for a little while[devil]

Gotta brew another batch of Ginger beer this weekend because I blew though the last one so fast[roll] ! The same goes for another round of Big Island IPA. I don't really know how this might happen since "The Boss" told me I have to work this weekend[annoyed] . You know how it is... Deadlines....[annoyed] [annoyed]

Archived