Coopers Community

Hopdog Brewery

IzacF

Well as i had said in another post somewhere i was going to visit Hopdog Beerworks a small micro brewery in south Nowra. well i called in today and im glad i did. Tim and Tess, really nice folks and Tim was more to talk about brewing have a beer etc...really nice people. someone asked me if they bottled their own beer and i cant recall who asked( mayby Hairy?).anyhow they do bottle their own, actually pack it all etc...hard working lot. I bought three beers to try all were ok but by far my favourite is the Redhopulous!!! really enjoyed it. so if your ever near nowra give them a call youll not regret it... P.S no im not connected or employed by Hopdog at all...i just enjoyed my visit.

Glad you enjoyed it mate.

I have only tried the Redhopulous and it was a great beer [love]

yes it was not a bad beer. Mind you ive lost most my sense of taste of late but it seemed good. Seems Tim loves his hops [biggrin] [biggrin]

Way to go Izac. I've looked on their website about distribution' date=' but it doesn't look like we'll see them in Adelaide for a while. [crying']

yes its small brewery but hes gaining momentum down the south coast nsw and sydney restaurants etc....im hoping he does well..its great to see young people having a go i reckon

There have been a few of their beers on tap at Harts Pub in the Sydney CBD recently so they have made it to the big smoke.

I think the Children of Darkness black IPA is currently on tap.

Izzy, if you make it back to Western Sydney in the near future you should check out Riverside Brewing Company at Parramatta.

Riverside Brewing Company

Their beers are some of the best I have tried recently and the 44 Amber Ale is the best beer I have had for a long time [love] [love]

Archived