Coopers Community

She's a keeper

Coopers Dad

Congratulations!!!!!!

I had too laugh at you putting a brew down this morning.

I showed my wife, to let her know that this is a completely normal thing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations, Coopers Dad,

You will know that you are on a winner when she lets you brew on the kitchen bench.

When we moved house 3 years ago I had no where to put down a brew, so my wife suggested that I put the fermenters on the kitchen bench. I am still brewing there today, I have put down 12 brews this year.

Good luck & happy brewing.

Cheers, Peter

G'day Coopers Dad.......(funny name for a bloke just gettin' married)...anyway...I have been married for thirty four...or five :?: ....a fair while anyway...when my daughter came to me and said she and her bloke wanted to get married...after an equally long pre nup relationship, I said to her. . . "What, you sick a' rootin'?"...well she got the joke but the missus failed to glean any humour from it...must a been right, they never came good with any grandies!.......I'm not suggesting that is really the case, well I hope not for your sake, but all BS aside...all the best mate to you and your new bride!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's awesome Coopers Dad! Be sure to save one for your anniversary (if you can). I told my lady about your wedding day preparations and she agreed that it was a good idea, for calming and anti-anxiety purposes. Maybe I ought to pop the question too!

Out of curiosity, what type of beer did you brew on your day of nuptials?

BTW, Congratulations!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived