Coopers Community

Anyone for a larger?

Muddy Waters

When will people learn to spell Lager? At least this one I saw on a certain online store makes a change to the normal Larger misspelling.....You'd think the big word on the bag would have been a giveaway....[biggrin] ....[bandit]

lagar.png

Nice bag though, larger enough to hold 12 stubbys!

[innocent]

I'm sure all Coopers staff are a great bunch....I don't like to point out splelling mistakes too much [innocent] as I'm well aware that I have tendency to mix my letters out and often leave whole words out. I just thought it funny to see a new twist on the old lager/larger thing.

I've been in contact with them before but they didn't think my opinion that the "Home Brew Now On Sale" banner was confusion. I kept going to the store and getting excited thinking that there was a sale on but everything was still full price [pinched]

They explained that it actually meant that the now sell Home Brew products (which they for years so it isn't a new thing) not that there was a sale on. I still think it a bit confusion but then again I'm easily confused.

BTW - The banner has been replaced with the 20% off one at the moment. It isn't just a figment of my imagination [unsure]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is just my personal view, but I can't see a problem with where both the Coopers Store & the Brewery are located [biggrin]

Whilst I don't live in Adelaide we are only 85kms out so an easy 45 mins away.

Putting them in Sydney would also mean a bugger of a commute for Paul each day [crying]

I'm sure Paul could commute - He only works a couple of days a week anyway[lol]

I'm on board now Warren - If the Coopers Store/Brewery could move to the Northern Beaches of Sydney (along with Craftbrewer for good measure) I would be a happy man [biggrin]

Greg, it's a rare thing for me to visit the General Store. Hardly ever have a reason to go to the airport.

...a couple of days a week??

Muddy, you've go me thinking that I'm working twice as much as I could be [crying]

• 2 weeks later...

Muddy,

Paul could move to Sydney, no need to commute then, Northern beaches would be good for him, he could find out personally how useless their distributor \u201cBid W\u201d is and could maybe pull a few strings to get the problem solved. Also he would experience a beautiful climate, the Opera House, the Bridge, the Harbour and our homebrew, what more could a man want?

Archived