Coopers Community

Wall mounted bottle opener

RandB

I don't see that there is a wall mounted bottle opener to purchase. IE like the old coke ones or corona. There is nothing worse than having to rummage through a draw to find an opener. I think this would be a good addtition to your merchandise.

I bought a cheap one that was molded into a fridge magnet. Lives on the freezer door. Close fridge and grab opener in one swipe, open beer and back onto freezer door ready for next time. Scored an old Coke one off my Grandfather years ago, just not arsed in attaching it.

Cheers,

Greg

I've got a mate who sells wall mounted can crushers (which have a bottle opener on the bottom).

They aren't the prettiest looking things! More suited to an outside bbq area.

I could wrangle mates rates cause he's a club member too! :D

Cheers,

Luke.

I've got one of the Coopers spanner/crown seal type openers attached to my bar with a chain, a lot of people here have openers made out of old Ghan dog spikes, they are pretty good and quite simple to make, I would post a photo if I knew how!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are currently looking into getting a wall mounted opener similar to the old Coke ones that you can nail to your veranda.

It was something we toyed with last year and we even had a prototype made up that used a very powerful magnet to allow the opener to stick right to the fridge door. With most of our bottles being screw-top this kind of fell by the wayside but now with a new year upon us were are looking into it again. Watch this space!

cheers - Matt

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Get down to your wrecking yard & pick up a Holden HQ door latch.

Its worked in the past on the road, so why would'nt it work at home.

Screw that to your bar or fridge & then explain why its there.

Better yet, get a whole HQ & go racing.

FOOT NOTE: I do not condone drink driving.

• 1 year later...

Archived