Coopers Community

BIG BROTHER

Fire Twirl Girl

That's it.

If the hallowed Coopers amber fluid is to be associated (in any way, shpe or form) with Big Brother, then I am sorry, I must forsake all allegiances to my beloved chosen beer of preference.

Henceforth I shall only drink that substitute for beer, yes, that's right - VB !! (The Marmite of the yeast spreads).

That is, if the Coopers doesn't take out some sort of injunction on Channel 10 and force them to remove the product from those brainless morons.

Yeah, yeah, I know, any publicity is good publicity, but.......

• 2 weeks later...

Big brother is the horses arse. An arse flogged way long and way too hard. I wouldn't associate with it if they were paying me.

Then again, its a free country and coopers may not have had anything to do with it, maybe the morons actually like to drink it. Albeit, its an extravaganza of product placement, so you have to wonder.

FireTwirlGirl: instead of wasting your time/numbing your brain watching that, try getting into homebrewing. Its far more interesting, and will still have the similar effect of numbing your brain eventually. :)

I can't comment on the quality of the programme in question, never having watched it. However, switching to VB as a form of protest? This is self flagellation in the extreme that probably contravenes both the Geneva Convention and the UN Human Rights Charter. If Fire Twirl Girl wants to kick back on a Sunday night with a Paley or two and watch BB, at least she's got the good sense to drink decent beer!

I can't comment on the quality of the programme in question' date=' never having watched it. However, switching to VB as a form of protest? This is self flagellation in the extreme that probably contravenes both the Geneva Convention and the UN Human Rights Charter. If Fire Twirl Girl wants to kick back on a Sunday night with a Paley or two and watch BB, at least she's got the good sense to drink decent beer![/quote']

great response :lol:

I was only joking, I'd never drink VB, please Frank, believe me. How can I ever make it up to you Coopers people.

I know, send me a carton of PA and I'll show you where my true loyalties lie and drink it in front of you.

Go on......you know you want to.

Archived