Coopers Community

Woe is she

GUZZLING GAZZA

Coopers have a lot to answer for . :wink: :wink:

My dog is in hospital , feet in the air , growing new pads , I've worn out 3 pair of walking shoes 2 pushbikes and a tread mill ,I've been banned from the local swimming pool for hogging a lane and the gym is sick of the sight of me. Been trying not to eat anything bad and have been playing cricket and baseball BUT the six pack belly is showing signs of turning into a keg.

Coopers draught as a usual , Pale Ale now and then , Stout in the winter (OK , sometimes in the other seasons), Real Ale (yum) to mix things up a bit, Sparkling Ale for (any) special occasion(s) , sometimes a Lager and

Ginger Beer when I want a change from beer and stout and an occassional apple cider .

Bugger it I'm not giving up my brew , I guess she'll just have to put up with it!!...err me ....errr both :twisted:

steel-lined lead tankards. If the tankard weighs more than 2kg, then the energy required to lift the drink to your mouth might be equivalent to the energy gained from the beer itself.. which would mean that there is a nill net gain in energy intake.. :P

I like that get a work out while you drink! Try putting the beer fridge down the road at a mates or up a few hundred stairs so you have a bit of a workout to get another beer. Better take a small six pack if your going to do that tho "A mans not a camel"!!!! :D

Archived