Coopers Community

3 month ckeck up reminder for Coopers nite in Perth W.A

JUDDEYE

Claire ,

just resigned up for another year and am very happy with the homebrew club enquires messageboard , due to the fact you always get a quick and informative response . I wish the same could be said for the response in terms of Coopers nites . I am not whinging , rather pleading that you guys could see it in your hearts to visit our humble neck of the woods. I know last when you spoke it would be happening during winter 2004 , but it is only a couple of months before the nice weather returns. Looking forward to a date and venue , and please keep up the good work .

cheers , JUDDEYE ( reurn of the ) :D

( your loyal drinking servant )

Juddeye ,

I agree with you as i am sure all west aussies would like to see the Coopers Club travel West . All this waiting is making us thirsty , so please bring it on . Cmon W.A members , let get our voices heard and get this show on the road .

Ralphy ( c 41182 ) :o

As an Ex-Sandgroper I am happy to lend my support to the cause. I may even make the trip over to join the party!!

Fremantle Sardines on an outdoor grill, washed down with Coopers Sparkling. Life doesn't get much better than that!!

Coopers God's,

When is the Coopers road show comming back to the N.T Again? I need to make arrangements for the trip. We got to see the Magnigifcant Coopers horses and Dray at the Shows, but alas I could not find the Coopers Show Stand... I also missed out on getting a poster, anyway

Regards

Jon

One of the Two Coopers members in Katherine!!!

Good to see you are still active Jon - one shouldn't be greedy though, I mean, it's only been 4 months since the inaugural Darwin Cooper's night, but hey, here's hoping.

Cheers beers,

Philby

• 2 weeks later...

A Club Night for WA is currently in the planning process. I'm sorry I can't confirm the date yet maybe October or November- it depends heavily on our WA distributors.

I know its awful waiting - it will be worth the wait.!!!

As for the NT people I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little while as you've only just had one compared to the other states.

And Yes VIC before you ask - should be happening around middle of November.

Newcastle, Albury etc - hang in there I have asked for regional club nights to be looked at by our distributors and so I'll keep pushing for you.

Cheers

Claire

HI Philby, Active oh yes i'm trying to get more interested in the club, but you know people...

How's Darwin treating you PM me your Phone and I'll call next time i go up to fly, then we can have our own Coopers nights RATFLMAO

Claire, I know we've had one, but you can't stop us for trying....

Jon

• 3 weeks later...
HI Philby, Active oh yes i'm trying to get more interested in the club, but you know people...

How's Darwin treating you PM me your Phone and I'll call next time i go up to fly, then we can have our own Coopers nights RATFLMAO

Claire, I know we've had one, but you can't stop us for trying....

Jon

G'day Jon - sorry can't PM you my details, it says PM has been disabled in the Forum. So I'll give you my "spam" email address and you can send me something and I'll respond back with details - make sure your subject/header commences with COOPERS CLUB that way it won't get junked straight away. OOoops - try swedalia@bigpond.com Cheers mate, Philby

Archived