Coopers Community

Labels

Khellendros13

I use a liquid chalk texta to write on the bottles. It washes straight off in cold water and if I knew how to post a pic[pouty] [pouty] I would.

Good idea. They would work on the PET caps too.

Bad luck with the beer mate; stick with it and your fortunes will change. I tasted my last batch after two weeks in the bottle. It's a bit rough at the moment' date=' I'm hoping it improves a hell of a lot with time [crying']

Sorry Lotm, I told you this tale to make you feel a little better. Unfortunately I tasted my beer tonight (another week on) and it has improved markedly [biggrin]

Stick with it though. What do you think your problem is? Technique, recipe formulation?

Not too sure. It's a mixture of bad mashing techniques, failure to follow recipes to the letter, and general laziness. Each below-par brew has a different problem . Crap efficiency in my Kolsch partial, over attenuated astringency in a EB kit, a stuffed up bulk prime, my Alt wa too sweet, due to too high mash temp or a not letting fermentation finish (I guess). I just can't seem to tick all the boxes. I think I need to concentrate more during brew day. EDIT: for more info, see the new thread.

Archived