Coopers Community

Strange brewing phenomena

Nick

I know you guys will be shocked but im having a beer too

Hey Ned, you ofter say how crap the beer was that you used to brew, but it couldnt have been as bad as an old mate of mine.

He got robbed one night, but had nothing of any real value to steal,so the kids that broke in raided his fridge and pinched half a dozen of his homebrews. When the cops turned up and asked what what was missing, all he could see missing was his beer.

An hour or so later, the cops rang him up and said they had found his beer abandoned in a local park. one had been opened and was still half full, all the others were unopened.[biggrin]

I know you guys will be shocked but im having a beer too

Hey Ned, you ofter say how crap the beer was that you used to brew, but it couldnt have been as bad as an old mate of mine.

He got robbed one night, but had nothing of any real value to steal,so the kids that broke in raided his fridge and pinched half a dozen of his homebrews. When the cops turned up and asked what what was missing, all he could see missing was his beer.

An hour or so later, the cops rang him up and said they had found his beer abandoned in a local park. one had been opened and was still half full, all the others were unopened.[biggrin]

hahahahahahaha me and my mate i used to brew with had over 1500 bottles in milk crates in the shed...he has many grandchildren...few sons son in laws etc......NONE to our knowledge has ever been stolen...and if it has been it was only once lolol

The beer i am drinking now is better and its only 2 weeks bottled lol but i must add it suited us..we just wanted cheap beer, we certainly got that....never ever have we had 2 batches the same and we only brewed the same cans for 8 years.....my old buddy just likes to beat the system as he says.....he makes his own beer, makes his own deisel, can build just about anything.....hes a nutter but i think the world of him. if ya gunna be stuck out in the middle of nowhere up the proverbial without a paddle its him you want to be with.....but dear oh dear we made terrible beer lol at least we never had to share lol

Nick, that happens when you wash them in commercial beer. I find the best to wash them in is a Golden Ale brew but less than 4.9 percent.

Weggl

Cheers weggl, is about time i got some decent advice here[wink]

Archived