Coopers Community

Not Happy Jan (or not happy Yob, in this case)

Impeccable timing!!...

I'll be picking Yob up soon for a few frothies but have Sweet F.A. on tap [crying] and even worse, am on call for work!!

I blew my best keg only last Friday and have nothing really much on offer now.

Was looking forward to showing off some nice samples but unfortunately it won't be so. Looks like I might just have to nick down to the bottlo for a couple on the side instead [crying]

Well I must say even though we didn't get up to much and if you can see past the burnt pizzas, it was good to catch up.

I am hanging out to try the IIPA Santa left on my door step the following morning [love] but patience is key and won't be opening this present for a little while yet.

Unfortunately we couldn't give Obelix a good blast as 2 of the bloody taps had seized!... I didn't think just to change the lines inside until after, which would have only taken 2 seconds... duh!. [crying]

PS, loved that T you were wearing Yob!

Unfortunately we couldn't give Obelix a good blast as 2 of the bloody taps had seized!... I didn't think just to change the lines inside until after' date=' which would have only taken 2 seconds... duh!.[/quote']

A good man-love can fuddle your mind sometimes [biggrin]

Unfortunately we couldn't give Obelix a good blast as 2 of the bloody taps had seized!... I didn't think just to change the lines inside until after' date=' which would have only taken 2 seconds... duh!.[/quote']

....and here's me thinking that the "blown kegs" and "taps seized" was just performance anxiety rearing it's ugly head [lol]

What was Yob's t-shirt Bill - "Yeast Daddy of the year" or "World's Best Yeast Daddy" perhaps [innocent]

....and here's me thinking that the "blown kegs" and "taps seized" was just performance anxiety rearing it's ugly head [lol]

What was Yob's t-shirt Bill - "Yeast Daddy of the year" or "World's Best Yeast Daddy" perhaps [innocent]

was almost like this one...

300.JPG

Archived