Coopers Community

PB2 question for you

Wayne, I picked up one of the $55- DIY kits recently. I asked if this was just a special promo and was told they were getting out of home brew supplies.

If you only have a Kmart nearby to get your supplies you may have to stock up.

Thankfully i have a safeway that also sells the coopers range just not the FV's i went and bought the second to last mexican cerveza for SWMBO tonight but everything else looked pretty understocked and if woolies aka safeway forsake me there is my local bbq's galore where i buy my dry malts n things from sad to see k-mart getting out of it as they were a bit cheaper than woolies

Have contacted our National Sales Manager to find out if anything has changed with Kmart and he has replied with this:

Kmart still order stock from us and send this to their stores so yes, Kmart offer a range of Coopers Brewing Products.

The problem that many people tell us is that Kmart stores can be hit and miss with stock levels on shelf. Unfortunately, it can take a Kmart store 2 \u2013 4 weeks to get stock in once it has been ordered. The DIY Beer Kit was recently taken out of range and reduced to clear by Kmart\u2019s head office but they have recently ordered more stock of this product so it should be back on shelf soon.

If you can let us know which Kmart store you are going to, and where they have said that they will no longer be offering Coopers products, we can visit the store to speak to staff to see what is happening and work to get this problem fixed for you.

Paul, I purchased a DIY kit from Kmart Munno Para. The lady there said they only had two kits left as they are getting out of home brew supplies. They still had a reasonable supply of the concentrates & LDM etc.

Archived