Coopers Community

J/S Fifty Lashes

weggl

Cant find the one i posted before, so here is a new one. First complained that I thought it was a little on the thin side. Had a few more from the tap at the Diggers Harboard and am developing a taste for the stuff.

Will have a crack at making one.

Weggl

I've only tried it once Warren but was thoroughly under whelmed - I'd give it another try next time I'm at the Diggers but SWMBO recently convinced me not to have any beer until we go to Thailand in April [crying]

I share your dissapointment there muddy, I find the j/s range to be perhaps a watered down version if you like of other craft beers that are exceptional. They are hopped up just enough to give the slightest taste, which probably appeals to quite alot of people, which for me, I find that a bit lacking in the flavour department. Nethertheles, its great,going down the club and getting something that tastes much better than the usual,megaswill, I can live with that

Geezer Muddy, what did you do to earn such punnishment?

Or

What do you get from SWMBO as a result of such an onerous decree?

On the upside, you should have a fair supply of fully conditioned nectar by the time you get back[roll]

Where abouts in Thailand you headed?

Muddy,

Have you gone mad, Man!?[surprised How could you agree to such extreme terms?

I need the stuff to live[rightful] ! (I think[unsure] ) Not to mention I wouldn't know what to do with myself[joyful] .

I just tipped back the last of a Winter Solstice Ale (WSA). So I'll have to get another one to toast to you.

Here's to you, Muddy! [biggrin]

(Hic-cup![innocent] )

A bit extreme isn't it???...I have known alcohol free days' date=' even weeks but an alcohol free quarter [crying']

The cut my last day of freedom was Australia Day (Jan 26th) so not quite a quarter \u2013 I\u2019m not that strong.

Geezer Muddy, what did you do to earn such punnishment?

Or

What do you get from SWMBO as a result of such an onerous decree?

During the silly season (Dec/Jan) the wife kept suggesting no beer until April and I eventually relented just to get her off my back \u2013 Didn\u2019t work. No rewards for me for abstinence \u2013 maybe my liver will thank me [biggrin]

Where abouts in Thailand you headed?

Not sure yet Yob we tend to play it by ear \u2013 We are looking to buy a farm and petrol station in the North East (near Satuk). Hopefully when we get through official business we will have some leisure time but things tend to happen slowly on Thai time \u2013 Something we can do in Oz over the internet in 5 mins here can take several days over there.

Muddy,

Have you gone mad, Man!?[surprised How could you agree to such extreme terms?

Mad! Yeah mad like a fox [biggrin]

I think my wife may actually like me better when I\u2019m off the wagon....my gestures are less grand at the moment.....today is valentine\u2019s day so I made her a sandwich to take to work for lunch (I hope she likes it)...

[innocent]

I remember a piece on the news around New Year's where the experts were saying that a new year's resolution of abstinence was not good for the liver [surprised [unsure] . Much better they say to have regular alcohol free days. Apparently short to medium term abstinence only increases the stress on the liver if a person returns to their pre abstinence drinking habits.

Go figure [wink].

Archived