Coopers Community

Brewfather coopers figures

Hello all brewers and brewettes. I am wandering if I can pick your brains. 

I have bought into the brewfather app. I noticed that coopers can extracts are in that mix, but a lot of their yeasts, malts and sugars/brew enhancers are not. 

Would any of you kind people know how I can get the data I need to add such items to my inventory?

Would you also know which "brewers yeast" gets put into the can extracts?

image.thumb.png.f58e8561d3ffe03e5743977591ac4625.png

2 hours ago, Boehamian said:

I have bought into the brewfather app. I noticed that coopers can extracts are in that mix, but a lot of their yeasts, malts and sugars/brew enhancers are not. 

Would any of you kind people know how I can get the data I need to add such items to my inventory?

with extract brewing and brewfather i cant help you with there 

however    with yeast  when click add yeast you should be able to type in what yeast you want  to use and it will perform the search and then  add the qty  and click save to your recipe

7 hours ago, Boehamian said:

Most of the can yeasts are not known.  You can find some information by doing searches on this Forum.  About all that can be confirmed is whether a can has an Ale, Lager or Hybrid yeast.

The proportions of Brew Enhancers can be found by doing searches on the Forum too.  I manually add the proportions of Light Dry Malt, Dextrose and Maltodextrin.  You might be able to create a custom fermentable for each Brew Enhancer by adjusting the fermentable parameters according to the ratios of each ingredient.

When you say "malts" do you mean the packets of specialty grains you can buy from Coopers?  In those cases, I just use the generic malts already in Brewfather.