Coopers Community

Brew Your Own Big Book of Homebrewing

1 hour ago, Red Chester said:

Hi folks,

I'm interested in purchasing this book. Can anyone advise the number of recipes that it has? All the website write-ups mention '25 new recipes', but wondering roughly how many in total?

Thanks and prosit!

Red

I don't know. I don't have the book but I have read a number of their articles online. A website I looked at says it has 50+ recipes, so closer to 50 than 60 would be my assumption.

They have other books, too. The Brew Your Own Big Book of Clone Recipes has 300 recipes. I don't have any recipe books although there are some recipes in a book I do have. I haven't tried any yet, though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kegory said:

I don't know. I don't have the book but I have read a number of their articles online. A website I looked at says it has 50+ recipes, so closer to 50 than 60 would be my assumption.

They have other books, too. The Brew Your Own Big Book of Clone Recipes has 300 recipes. I don't have any recipe books although there are some recipes in a book I do have. I haven't tried any yet, though. 

4.3 stars so it must be a good book I might have a look

• Like 1

Here is the contents pages if that's any guide for you. It has 50 recipes, and much information about the brewing process. It has AG versions, followed by extract versions of the same recipe. A worthy addition to your library imo.

Screenshot2023-10-31at3_22_08pm.thumb.png.9b6d3d83ffac5b7a97e00e4c183e8f39.png

Screenshot2023-10-31at3_22_24pm.thumb.png.bda1a289975210b6ef5af2633a8ccc03.png

Edited by Cheap Charlie
  • Like 5