Coopers Community

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet

Hey Shamus,

I really appreciate having access to this workbook and how you keep it up to date with the latest recipes – great work mate and thank you !

I had a bit of spare time recently and enjoy working in excel, so I have:

• Macro enabled your spreadsheet and updated it with a code which will provide an automatic revision date (at cell B1) each time the sheet is edited and saved
  • I have also brought over the worksheets of “Cooper's Kits”, “Legend” and “Colour” from Thirsty Jim’s workbook.
  • I have added a formula and look up within the "Cooper's Kits" worksheet under the heading Recipes with multiple Extracts Used to identify what Cooper's Kits are listed as Can 1, 2 and or 3 and in which recipes.
  • I have also found Thirsty’s Recipe Scaler so I reeved that up a tad and also added it to the workbook.
  • Finally, I have saved the file with the following title based on a naming convention that identifies the 3rd revised version, and the month and year of the last update (hence the new title V3.08.23).

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V3.08.23.xlsm

Well over to you cobber, if you decide to adopt this revised version, great, if not, no problem, that’s definitely your prerogative 😊

Either way, thanks again and keep up the great work !

Here’s to a plethora of outstanding future beers  🍺🍺

CheersnBeers.gif.a264c87015c1be38f7140c001e0cd15d.gif

Cheers !

Vince

BeardysBrew.gif.17c7a02928baa1bf82e39d82022e5e2a.gif

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Triple B Brewing said:

Hey Shamus,

I really appreciate having access to this workbook and how you keep it up to date with the latest recipes – great work mate and thank you !

I had a bit of spare time recently and enjoy working in excel, so I have:

• Macro enabled your spreadsheet and updated it with a code which will provide an automatic revision date (at cell B1) each time the sheet is edited and saved
  • I have also brought over the worksheets of “Cooper's Kits”, “Legend” and “Colour” from Thirsty Jim’s workbook.
  • I have added a formula and look up within the "Cooper's Kits" worksheet under the heading Recipes with multiple Extracts Used to identify what Cooper's Kits are listed as Can 1, 2 and or 3 and in which recipes.
  • I have also found Thirsty’s Recipe Scaler so I reeved that up a tad and also added it to the workbook.
  • Finally, I have saved the file with the following title based on a naming convention that identifies the 3rd revised version, and the month and year of the last update (hence the new title V3.08.23).

Coopers Recipe Spreadsheet V3.08.23.xlsm 254.21 kB · 8 downloads

Well over to you cobber, if you decide to adopt this revised version, great, if not, no problem, that’s definitely your prerogative 😊

Either way, thanks again and keep up the great work !

Here’s to a plethora of outstanding future beers  🍺🍺

CheersnBeers.gif.a264c87015c1be38f7140c001e0cd15d.gif

Cheers !

Vince

BeardysBrew.gif.17c7a02928baa1bf82e39d82022e5e2a.gif

Nice enhancements Vince.  Well above my pay grade.  I especially like the "what can I make with this can?" feature.

• Like 2