Coopers Community

PET Bottles

BakersAle

Some of my lids have lasted for 21 brews so far...... do you think I am starting to stretch my friendship with them? [ninja]

I am trying to see how many brews I can get before I have trouble with them. I know people here only use them for 4-5 brews then buy more. However, considering I only bottle 2-4 bottles each brew, if they cause an infection I am not going to lose much at all.

What going on? My last 4 boxes of Coopers PET's are almost black, very difficult when filling. They are darker than the Tan bottles with white caps. Maybe the maker of these bottles got the Tan's mixed up with the Coopers. I dont like dark bottles, there I've had my moan.[pinched] [pinched] [pinched] [devil]

I am sticking with my new rule, tops 4 uses then there out.

Mark, looks like your not ever goint to use those lids, you might as well post them to me[love]

Weggl

What going on? My last 4 boxes of Coopers PET's are almost black' date=' very difficult when filling. They are darker than the Tan bottles with white caps. Maybe the maker of these bottles got the Tan's mixed up with the Coopers. I dont like dark bottles, there I've had my moan.[pinched'] [pinched] [pinched] [devil]

Weggl

I haven't seen any new bottles, but then again I am not really looking for any and living in Slowbart we are sometimes a bit behind when it comes to new things. Nevertheless, I have never seen Cooper's PETs with white lids either. [alien]

Archived