Coopers Community

Hopeless Outlets

weggl

Started this post just to see what outlets the gang reckon are hopeless?

I nominate Big W, Brookvale as number 1.

If we get enough names to this store or other Big W\u2019s we might, just might get them to take notice, or get Coopers to get Big W to take notice.

One pissed off customer, Warren

I'm tempted to include my beloved Coopers Store after the recent 20% price hike. I guess I wont be buying any more premium Coopers brewing products [crying]...it hurts to be betrayed by family [pinched]

I guess my main supllier will now be Warren's beloved Brookvale Big W (Sorry mate I bought the last 4 malts the other day [innocent] ).

I guess my main supllier will now be Warren's beloved Brookvale Big W (Sorry mate I bought the last 4 malts the other day [innocent] ).

Yep it looks like you're stuffed now Warren until they put their order in for next month!!

I must say, I really haven't had any problems with stores here in Tassie. Sometimes Woollies might be out of stock but they aren't usually for long.

Gee from what I have read about the Brookvale Big W it must be rated pretty low. They don't ever seem to have stock which amazes me. It just goes to show they have employees that just don't care.

Big W in Box Hill is hopeless. I pop in there every now and then because it's right across the road from my TAFE, but I've never seen a single homebrew product there.

Big W in Doncaster, on the other hand, almost had stock falling off the shelves last time i was there, they must have just received a shipment!

Archived