Coopers Community

hb supplies perth wa

gilg

Brewz2you are south of the river, I've only been there once but the service and prices were good, and I've only heard good things about them. Link: http://preview13.awardspace.com/brewz2you.com.au/

The Big W at Cockburn Gateways have always been well stocked when I've been there. They always have the full Original series and International Coopers range, plus brew enhancers, dextrose and dry malt.

brew craft is where i get al my stuff' date=' they seem to have pritty goodprice and a good range of stuff [/quote']

Oh yeah, I forgot that there is a new Brew Craft opened up in Cockburn. I've never shopped there, and I've heard plenty of bad things about Brewcraft (plus they are expensive and they don't sell Coopers products). I might go there if I need some yeast or something in a rush, but otherwise I would certainly prefer to purchase from Brewz2you. [biggrin]

Grain and Grape are good but personally I can't recommend Craft Brewer high enough.

They do seem like excellent businesses from their websites, but the cost of postage to send the goods over here to the West would certainly outweigh any advantages.

A good shop is Malthouse in Welshpool I think it was the first in Perth, Its a great shop for White Labs yeast. Brewmart in Bayswater is the main distributer of home brew products in Perth, there is also a great range of hops.[smile] Both Big W in Midland and the new one in Ellenbrook have their shelves always stocked with all the Coopers gear

• 3 weeks later...

Archived