Coopers Community

I can not find the words to recommend this high enough!!

Well I have my temp under control and working a real treat now.

I have my FV in the fridge with STC1000 as a temp controller and light bulb for heat.

Everyone brewing should have a fridge imo. It makes life sooo much easier and you have virtually nothing to worry about with regards to temp control. Set and forget.....!!

Well to tell you the truth, I just check it daily because I like watching it (like watching grass grow I know, but I get the satisfaction) and to ensure the light hasn't blown. lol I even get a buzz watching the temp controller hit that magic point where it activates the fridge or light to bring the temp back to the set point.

Take some worthy advice and spend a couple of dollars for one of these things, available from evilbay for <$25, and get an old fridge/freezer. To set up for less than $100 you will wonder why you never did previously.

I bought the STC1000 from Ebay delivered for only $17 then 2 weeks later found they had given me a refund for the same amount. So I really can't complain for a temp controller for nothing. I didn't ask for the refund so they stuffed up not me, so my conscience is clean. [devil]

I thought we were already in heaven?

Are you saying Belinda Carlisle was lying?

ooh baby do ya know what thats worth

ooh heaven is a place on earth

Muddy i have some sound advice[rightful] [rightful] ... Get a job because you seem to be struggling with reality... more than normal[biggrin] [biggrin]

I thought we were already in heaven?

Are you saying Belinda Carlisle was lying?

ooh baby do ya know what thats worth

ooh heaven is a place on earth

Did anyone else sing those lines because I sure did

Muddy i have some sound advice[rightful] [rightful] ... Get a job because you seem to be struggling with reality... more than normal[biggrin] [biggrin]

It is a sad state of affairs when people who only know me on the internet can read my mental state better than knows who know me in the physical form [biggrin] ...any jobs going up your way squishy?

Muddy' date=' don't quit your day job. i mean [/quote']

Try the veal everyone [lol]

Did anyone else sing those lines because I sure did

I'm a bit embarassed that the lines jumped into my head at the mention of heaven [pinched] ...I didn't sing them though.

oh' date=' wait is she from OZ? not just the Go-GO's.[/quote']

I beleive the Go-Go's are American [rightful]

It is a sad state of affairs when people who only know me on the internet can read my mental state better than knows who know me in the physical form [biggrin] ...any jobs going up your way squishy?

Always jobs up here in sunny north qld...... Can you weld or drive a truck???

Archived