Coopers Community

SS Brewtech Home Nano Brewery For Sale

Brewcifer

Hello Everybody.  Haven't been here in a long long time, but I guess you can't do everything.

So, I'm selling my brew gear, all of which is in superb condition except for some for some of the bottles which may need a little caustic attention.

The sale is not going to be split up, it's all or nothing, pretty much for the same reasons that you can't walk into a car showroom and offer to pay for the engine and tyres and leave the rest there.

The advert is also on Gumtree, link below. And the price is $3950 ono.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wolvi/other-appliances/ss-brewtech-home-nanobrewery-plus-more/1299147940

Here is the list of gear.

SS Brewtech 27L (3cartons) Unitank.

• Spunding Valve
  • Pig Tail Sample Tube
  • Spray Ball
  • Additional John Guest & Camlock fittings for Knockout, Gas & Bottling.
  • D size CO2 Bottle

SS Brewtech 1/2 HP Glycol Chiller with FTS.

• Quick Disconnect fitting through fridge.
  • Includes Glycol mix.

68L Brewzilla Mash Tun Kettle (Modified)

• Silicon & Food Grade hosing
  • Retro fitted Whirlpool Valve (3 Way)
  • Retro fitted sight tube
  • Retro fitted 3/4"Knockout valve

40L HLT Urn

• For Sparge water

The Fridge that the Unitank Sits In

• Yes it does work well. It's old school with zero electronics.

1 STC 1000

• Temperature control for the fridge and heat plate., which is the blue square you can see at the back of the Unitank.

1 65W Magnetic Drive Pump with Stainless Head

• Knowckout & Sprayball

1 25W Magnetic Drive Pump with Stainless Head

• Cooling

Grain Mill

• Includes bucket

Stir plate & Erlenmeyer flask
Ph meter & fluid.
Refractomoter & Hydrometer
Bottling & dispensing guns.
More spare parts that I've got the time to list.

Approximately 150 0.5l empty bottles

I'm also throwing in my old Fast Ferment Conical Fermenter.

Bargain.

The cooling method I use is setup to account for being on rainwater so there is also an 80l esky & 45 gallon plastic drum for cooling water.

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

B5.jpg

B6.jpg

B7.jpg

B8.jpg

B9.jpg

B10.jpg

Edited by Brewcifer

1 hour ago, Brewcifer said:

So, I'm selling my brew gear, all of which is in superb condition except for some for some of the bottles which may need a little caustic attention.

The sale is not going to be split up, it's all or nothing, pretty much for the same reasons that you can't walk into a car showroom and offer to pay for the engine and tyres and leave the rest there.

To be honest with  you,  i think your bigger items you are better selling individually,  the reason i say this is your limiting your buyers 

eg you would sell SS Brewtech 27L  quicker on its own  then in a whole package

i do get you , that you want to sell the entire lot in one hit,  but you maybe stuck with your gear for along while.

i just hope some is wanting a good a ready to go package and willing to spend that much on a dedicated system

• Like 1

Well, I've been selling things for quite a while now and one of the primary reasons for selling it as a complete set is because I know making quality beer is a process, and if you have a passion for it and want to go toe to toe with any brewery, anywhere, you need to be able to replicate the process.

I may well be able to sell all the big bits quicker, but I'll make less money and be stuck with things that I wouldn't want to be hanging by any body parts while waiting to sell.

• Like 1